Colin Street Day Surgery (CSDS)
Is a non-denominational private day hospital located in the heart of the Perth CBD. CSDS opened in 1987 and is one of the first day surgeries established in Australia. It has cared for thousands of patients having general and local anaesthetic procedures.
Colin Street Day Surgery is a small, friendly facility which provides an efficient and effective service to both patient and doctor. We have a team of enthusiastic, well trained staff with a unified approach to providing optimal patient care.
Colin Street Day Surgery holds an A Class license with the Western Australian Department of Health Licensing, Accreditation and Regulation Unit and is accredited to ISO:9001-2015 International Standards in Health Care and to the Australian National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
CSDS has 2 operating theatres, 5 bed recovery unit and a 3 Recliner chair discharge lounge. We are able to care for adults and infants 6 months and older for the following specialties.
- Plastic Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Ear Nose and Throat
- Oral & Maxillary / Dental
- Minor Orthopaedic – Hand Surgery
Why choose Colin Street Day Surgery for your procedures?
Productivities we can offer your practice
- Minimum surgical downtime, case turn overs of 3-8 mins compared to > 20mins at larger facilities
- Highly skilled and supportive Clinical and Administrative Staff
- Receptive to equipment needs promptly
- Can provide assistance in co-ordinating an anaesthetist
- Capable of high volume thru put
- Contracted with major health funds
- DVA approved
- Competitive fee structure for uninsured patients
- Convenient location
Flexible Operating Times Monday to Friday
- Fully equipped operating theatres ready to perform day surgery procedures
- Depending on theatre availability, dual theatre availability can be an option
- Able to accommodate your patients at short notice
Continuous Quality Improvement
- CSDS holds an A Class License
- Licensed by the WA Licensing, Regulation and Accreditation Unit. WA Dept., of Health
- Accredited to ISO:9001-2015 Health and Safety Standards and The National Safety Quality Service Standards for Healthcare.
More great reasons to operate from CSDS
FLEXIBLE AND SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT
Fully equipped operating theatres, ready to conduct your surgeries
EXPERIENCED NURSING STAFF
Highly skilled, supportive nursing and administrative staff
CONVIENENT WEST PERTH LOCATION
Highly regarded day surgery in operation since 1987.
EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT TEAM
Accessible and quick to respond to your requests.
EXCELLENT CLINICAL OUTCOMES
Delivering patient centred care